Summer To Do List

3:51 pm

      Well,the summer is coming and lots of my peers are thinking about what to do during the summer  holidays. Not to make your summer pointless you should fill it with different activities. I`ve been thinking a lot and decided to create a "To Do list" to make my summer exciting.Although all the tasks were created for my taste, you can use my list as a basic sample and add some more points according to your mind.



      So, here it is.
 My To Do List or how not to get bored during the summer vacation:
  1.  Try every kind of fruit ice. (But instead of it you can try whatever you want. )
  2.  Pick up a bouquet of field flowers.
  3.  Walk under the moon.
  4. Read 10 books.
  5. Visit a museum ( either alone or with a company).
  6. Arrange a PJ party with my friends
  7. Visit three different cities ( or even countries if you can). 
  8. Bake pancakes for breakfast.
  9. Arrange a picnic.
  10. Go to the other city, visit cinema there and come back.
  11. Look at the city from the hight of a bird's flight.
  12. Say something cheerful to people for the whole day.
  13. Learn a new thing you couldn`t do before.
  14. Meet 5 new people.
  15. Feed homeless cats.
  16. Make a smoothie of vegetables.
  17. Make your summer playlist or listen to all the albums of one artist.
  18. Write a letter to someone( even if she or he lives next door).
  19. Make a photo report of one day in your summer.
  20. Find a new interesting place in your city.
  21. Learn a beautiful poem by  heart.
  22. Learn new words in a foreign language.
  23. Live one day without TV, phone and computer.
  24. Walk in the forest.
  25. Cook a meal for someone else.
     These are my tasks for this summer and I`ll try to complete all of them by the end of the August. In the end of summer I will tell you about the results.
     Your Lisa

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Instagram

Subscribe