St. Valentine's Day DIY

9:19 pm

       The best present is the present made by yourself. Of course you can buy it in the local store, but something made by your own hands is unique. I just have some ideas to share with you.
       As I love to read I should have a bookmark. Usually some strange and occasional things can serve you as a bookmark : sheets of paper, pens, pencils, money and so on and so forth. But this things can spoil your book, so you should get a real bookmark. Also it can be a good present for St. Valentine's Day.
 
I've got my instructions here.
        Next idea is pretty simple. You just need to choose a quote, write it down on a sheet of paper, decorate it and put in a frame and that's it.
         The third easy DIY is just a card of your own design. Be creative!
When I was browsing Pinterest, I fell in love with the idea of making a St. Valentine's wreath. They just look so festive and beautiful. Here and here are just some examples. 
Your Lisa.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Instagram

Subscribe