Greeting Card by me

10:03 am

     For me it`s a little bit difficult thing to prepare gifts for some holidays. the same situation was about my mum`s birthday. As I was ill, I couldn`t go outside to buy some little amusing present. So I decided to make it myself. I made a greeting card.
     It`s a card inspired by Chanel`s royal blue boy bag. This item was created for the crouise collection 2012/2013.The collection was presented in the gardens of the Château de Versailles. The main theme of this collection was the time of  barocco, Marie-Antoinette and the mood of portraits of  Jean-Honoré Fragonard. Here the bag itself.

I really enjoyed the process. It was so exciting to make something like that as I got a good dose of inspiration.
And also I enjoyed making photos.



I got a little bit crazy about this gold glitter.
The external side of the card.

  The interior side of the card. The inscription saying " Mum, Happy birthday to you !" and a pocket with papers saying different wishes for my mum.


Be creative, 
Your Lisa.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Instagram

Subscribe